Thursday, October 28, 2010

Hair won't curl right! Help :[?

So I saw this video about how to curl your hair with a straightener.

This video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpl9KYzmJ6s

My hair is about 1 or 2 inches above my bra line. It is thick and naturally curly.

I straighten my hair and I wanted to get loose (wavey) hair. So I did exactly what that girl did in the video. My hair looked shorter and REALLY curly. :[ It looked exactly what I didn't want it to look like. Can anyone help? Please and thank you!! :]Hair won't curl right! Help :[?
Dude I have curly hair 2 and ive always wanted those type of curls b/c they would make life much easier, but unfortunately us curly haired girls wont be able to make those type of curls unless we straighten our hair and wait for the curls to appear (believe me they will appear my hair never stays pin straight... EVER) and if u find a way to make those curls, better yet to keep hair straight, well please let me know.Hair won't curl right! Help :[?
i've never been able to use my straightener to curl my hair.

my friend showed me this really cool thing- just take a curling iron, and wrap a 1-inch section around the outside of the barrel. start at the top (by the handle) of the iron and just wind it around until you run out of hair! it should give you nice defined, but loose kinda beachy waves. i love when my friend does her hair like that.
If you want to transform your limp hair into wild, carefree curls, you're going to have to alter your hair's natural chemistry. Curls are made by two kinds of chemical bonds that cause the hair to bend: disulfide and hydrogen bonds. You're either born with plentiful disulfide bonds (i.e. naturally curly hair) or you're not, and the only way to change that is with expensive chemical treatment (a perm). Fortunately, you can ';mold'; the hydrogen bonds, convincing your hair to act curly for a day or two.
THOSE ARE GOING TO BE YOUR RESULTS NO MATTER HOW YOU DO IT BECAUSE YOU HAVE SHORT HAIR! SORRY!

No comments:

Post a Comment