Wednesday, October 20, 2010

How to curl your hair with straighteners?

I want to curl my hair with straightenrs, BUT my hair is shoulder length and when i do curl it with straighteners its goes all flicky and it sticks out. I wanna get rid of the poof and just have it a bit flatter. PLZ HELP!!How to curl your hair with straighteners?
I've seen videos of people doing this on youtube but it doesn't work for me,just looks weird! I guess just try it over and over and if it doesnt work,give up and get a curler!How to curl your hair with straighteners?
Try curling it when its clean. Put heat protection spray. Use a bit of frizz serum. When you curl it, try pulling the straightener down faster and pressing harder. The curls should be smaller. Add hair spray and wa-lah! If you want bigger curls, just finger comb your hair pulling down a bit on the curls. Another thing, have you tried curling it the opposite way? Meaning if you put your hair over the straightener to curl it, try putting your hair under and vice-versa. Hope that helps :) Try watching the video below
why dont you ask your mom:)_
I've tried it too but it never works ): sorry



Answer mine?

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind
it actually does work. iv tried it twice. you're prolly not doing it rite. watch some tutorials on utube.
Check out this link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsctpv0cf

No comments:

Post a Comment