Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do you get your hair to stay curly after curling it with a GHD straightener?

I know how to curl my hair with my GHD. The only problem is, it seems to go flat in like an hour!



I have naturally wavy hair, so I start off straightening it after washing and blow-drying, then sectioning and curling 3 cm pieces at a time. I put a bit of Wellla 'Punk Chic' matt paste on each section after curling it, then spray all over with light hairspray right at the end. (I don't like Strong Hairspray as it makes your hair too stiff)



I don't want the tight ringlet-curls - just nice, loose curls. But the curls still collapse and my hair just goes a bit wavy half-way through the day/night! So does anybody have tips on how to stop this happening?



Thanks!How do you get your hair to stay curly after curling it with a GHD straightener?
ur hair wll need the strong hair spray that makes it stiff unfortunately, there is no other way and yse a heat protection balm instead of the matt paste, make sure that this paste is even ok to use before irons, maybe before hair blowdrying but 4 irons u got very different products

spray the strand while damp with strong hairspray but do not spray the amount u usually pray with other sprays - use less. and then curl upHow do you get your hair to stay curly after curling it with a GHD straightener?
You'll need to use the stronger hair spray.

It might make your hair stiff and sticky, but your hair will stay curled all day (:

Try Herbal Essences Set Me Up hair spray. It works great for me! Get the maximum hold one. It comes in a blue and green bottle, and you can buy it at drug stores.

Just spray it on as soon as your hair looks exactly how you want it. Spray it all over, and use a lot of it.

;] I hope I helped!
This product is weighing your hair down. A better product would be to use Wella Curl Artist or Curl Energy.
dont use the paste on ur hair it will weigh it down. instead of spraying ur hair all over when ur done. spray each section seperatly. also ur hair may be too long. too much hair will weigh down the curls and cause it to go flat.
try a curl mousse! :) x
Use a curl forming product before curling it %26amp; use hairspray.
  • Fish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment