Thursday, October 28, 2010

How to make the curls in your hair last long?

I'm really good in all things hair and i always do my own hair but whenever i curl my hair with a curler and not a straightener the curls all fall after like an hour. I really need to know a way to make the curls stay WITHOUT HAIRSPRAY. thanks a lot!How to make the curls in your hair last long?
Some peoples hair just doesn't curl well. Like Asian hair. That's not racist, btw, that's just fact. All hair dressers will tell you the same thing. But, putting a product in the hair before you curl it might help. Also, try curling day-old hair. That will help a lot too. Oh maybe a different curling technique. Hot rollers? Sponge rollers? A perm? I hope that helped!How to make the curls in your hair last long?
After you take a shower put gel in your hair.
get a perm
some hair just doesn't curl. my curls always fall within a couple hours no matter what i try. and my sisters hair doesn't even curl. and there's nothing you can really do, and i know you said no hairspray but it's probably going to be the best thing to try
The cheapest CHI

http://www.uuwholesaler.com/products/?CHI-Hair-Straightener-s35_p1.html

No comments:

Post a Comment