Wednesday, October 20, 2010

How do you curl the back of your head with a hair straightener?

My hair is wavy/ straight, it doesn't look good naturally. So, I straighten my hair a lot. I recently started curling my hair and whenever I try to curl my hair in the back it doesn't work.How do you curl the back of your head with a hair straightener?
Section your hair down the middle, then just grab a piece from the back and curl it.How do you curl the back of your head with a hair straightener?
I have that problem, when I finish curling the front, I get my fianc茅 to do the back... I think it's just that there's less control when you're doing it yourself...



Ask your mam to help you?
People generally don't curl their hair with a straightener.



Use a curling iron for curls and a straightener. I'm serious, not being an @ss.



XO

No comments:

Post a Comment