Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do you straighten your hair in the back of your head with a straightener?

hey everyone... i have pretty curly/wavy hair. i have one of those straightening irons. (remmington wet2straight the curved kind to be exact) and i understand how to straighten the hair on the front and side of my head. what i cant seem to do is properly straighten the hair on the back of my head.



another thing is that as soon as my hair gets wet even a little it instantly curls up again. is there something i can do to stop this from happening (i know the hair is supposed become unstraight by the next wash, but i'm talking about little raindrops.)



thanks a lot!How do you straighten your hair in the back of your head with a straightener?
1st use a straightening cream/lotion by Redken, before drying your hair. Then to straighten the back clip up the top part of you hair and straighten the underneath by sections. Then just unclip a section at to straighten the rest. I was having trouble with that too until I did this. Then when done try using Aveda's Anti-humectant pomade %26amp; that should help it from curling up again.How do you straighten your hair in the back of your head with a straightener?
yes i have the same problem 2.=(

Report Abuse


perm works but it still curls up bassiclly nothing works
OMG... I have the same straightener. Nothing so far has worked for me for when my hair gets wet and curls up. I HATE that. But if you find something that works, LET ME KNOW!! :)

Uhm... well, to me, the easiest way to straighten the back of my head is to tie the front parts of my hair kind of loosely, but enough for them to stay in place. Then, just look in the mirror, take the curly part and... I don't know... just straighten, I guess. It works for me. Hope it works for you. :D



Good luck.
The moisture thing you can't help, it's gonna happen. I have pretty curly hair also and I use Suave smoothing creme (in the orange tube) while my hair is still wet then I blow dry it as straight as I can. It's still poofy, but then I use a shine pomade sparingly and do it in sections. Small sections from the bottom up and go over it if you need to. Lightly mist with shine serum, lightly!

No comments:

Post a Comment