Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do you get ringlet curls in your hair like Bella Swan's?

Well,I'll put it the simple way,My hair sucks.I can't do anything but straighten it. It wont curl whether I try to curl it with a straightener or a curling iron.I want to know how to get bouncy,natural-looking curls like Bella Swan's. Can someone please help me?How do you get ringlet curls in your hair like Bella Swan's?
Try putting your hair in a braid over night or right after you get out of the shower. When it dries or when you wake up, take it out. The braid will have fit itself to give you a natural curlly look that suits you. I do this sometimes and people say I look awesome! It's simple and low-maintance. You just have to brush it and that's it!How do you get ringlet curls in your hair like Bella Swan's?
braid it, or use a bun maker from claires after your hair is just a little moist, and leave till dry

No comments:

Post a Comment