Wednesday, October 20, 2010

How to curl hair with a Cortex straightener? And how to separate your hair to do so.?

I bought me a red Cortex Straightener from the mall last year and only thing I know what to do with my hair is to Straighten it.



This straightener is suppose to do curls, flips, and of course straighten.

My friends mom curls her daughters hair amazingly.

And she has showed me before but I don't really remember know how to do it.



My MAIN problem is I have no idea how to separate my hair, it is thick and is semi - long.





Please help me. thank you!How to curl hair with a Cortex straightener? And how to separate your hair to do so.?
as for curling it think twice about a curling iron, I'd use a flat iron just because its better for you hair, its quicker and easier.Try this tutorial out so you can see what I''m talking about: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yi_xc3fsr

Its for curling ur hair with the flat iron.

No comments:

Post a Comment