Thursday, October 28, 2010

Should I buy a straightener or a curler?

Okay, so here's the deal: I want to curl my hair for school pretty much all the time; not really interested in straightening it much. However I've heared that you can curl your hair with a straightener as well, and I've watched a heap of youtube videos on the subject. The curls look really good. But really I can't find a definitive answer on which is better to curl your hair with. ( I don't want a super tight curl by the way) Which is better for your hair and how different will it look?

I have thick hair which doesn't stay straight for long.



Thanks =))Should I buy a straightener or a curler?
You should buy a straightener. For a more fresh look it is better to straighten your hair before curling.

Personally, I've tried to curl my hair both ways and the locks are more natural with the straightener.Should I buy a straightener or a curler?
id say buy a chi i have really thick hair and it keeps my hair straight

but like yu sayd if yu want to curl it then but a curler



or both ahha both helpss
Straightener...you can curl hair with it also.

%26lt;33
Straightener. You can curl your hair as well. Like small waves
Use a large-barrel ceramic curling iron if you don't intend to straighten it. Large barrel won't give you tight curls, more like waves. Straightening irons are more work to make good curls. Make sure it's ceramic, it's better for your hair. http://www.walmart.com/ip/Conair-Mini-Pr
Def get a straightener (:
straightener. u can curl yer hair by putting mousse in it while its wet and putting it in a tight bun and blow-drying it or letting it air dry.it makes beautiful waves/curls, or you can use your straigtnener to curl your hair.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment