Thursday, October 28, 2010

How to make your hair wavy?

Right I have just washed my hair and I am back at school tomorrow. Instead of my usual straight style I wanted to go with some nice waves in my hair. When my hair drip dries is is curly and frizzy and crazy so do you have any ways to make your hair have nice waves.

Does it work when you put a bobble in your hair and then another bobble about 1 inch down and so on - does it give you wavy hair?



I want it a bit like this ..

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/10/0



Also how do you curl your hair with fat straighteners?



Thanks in advance xHow to make your hair wavy?
i do my hair like that. First i wash it then i put moose in it after and let it dry. Then i take my curling iron and curl each piece and split each curl in half. Then i put this stuff in it that makes it shiny and it looks amazing. You should try it =DHow to make your hair wavy?
if i were you i would try it before hand rather than beofre school beucase it could go really wrong and then you would rush to school but obviously you don't havet to do that,

i usually put mousse in my hair tip it to the saide and blow dry it whilst scrunching it

try twisting the straightener at an angle and see what happens, it depends on the heat of them how quick and well they will curl
curling iron
her hair is done with curlers, but you can make your hair wavy by splitting your hair into 4 sections and plaiting each one make sure your hairs wet though:) and leave them in until your hairs dry! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment