Thursday, October 28, 2010

How to curl hair? Help please!?

I just got an ISO straightener. And I know you can use it to curl your hair to, the girl was doing it on another girls hair but I wasn't really paying attention to how she did it. So help please! I wanted to curl my hair today with it. Don't send videos, I can't watch them on my phone. Thank you :) send your questions and I will do my best to answer.How to curl hair? Help please!?
uhhh.. start at the top, and twirl your hair around the straightener barrel thing while pulling it toward the ends too. it looks awesomeHow to curl hair? Help please!?
www.youtube.com - search on how to curl hair with straightening iron.



you put the straightener at the root of your hair

twist it outwards and twist it down as you go from the root to the length of your hair



tips :

*remember hair protection spray otherwise your hair will split

*dont straighten your fringe - it will start to stick out and be ';chav';

*seperate your hair for curling into 3 parts so the curls are at different lengths.

*dont curl or straighten too much or your hair will fall out in clumps (my friends hair did a few years ago when she used them over once per day)

No comments:

Post a Comment