Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Are in-store 3 month chemical straighteners a bad idea?

At Walmart, I saw this kit that you can use to straighten your hair. It comes with about 2 or three btotles of various chemical whatever, and they sell a type that straightens your hair and a type that curls it. The straightener one is supposed to last about three months.



I have very, very thick, curly (not tight ringles- looser than that) Irish curly hair that always gets out of control. Is this a good option? Will it hurt my hair? How effective will it be? Should I try it? Will it damage my hair?



I'd prefer someone with experience in using this type of product to provide some answers....thanks!Are in-store 3 month chemical straighteners a bad idea?
yes they are using chemicals to straiten your hair is really damaging to it and also it can make you go bald in the long run because it destroys your hair follicles in the long run just use a hair straitener

No comments:

Post a Comment