Sunday, November 14, 2010

For all straightener users :D?

So, if you don't use styling spray/clay how long with the curl, wave, etc; stay in your hair ?

(Ex;; If you crimp your hair and you don't use anything to keep the crimp in for a long time)



Thanks in advance :DFor all straightener users :D?
I like to use a straigtening cream so it lasts through humidity and stuff. But it depends on what Im doing when I did for a school dance it lasted 2 hours because everyone was jumping around and stuff (with out the mask) But if its a regular school day with no gym then around 6-7 hours. I prefer the mask if I have gym that day or other physcial acctivities.For all straightener users :D?
well i straighten my hair alot and i never use anything in it... as long as it isnt to humid after i do it then it will probably stay in for like a day until i shower
If your hair doesn't get greasy easily it will stay in for a day or two

No comments:

Post a Comment