Sunday, November 14, 2010

Medium Longish Hair Questions?

Does anyone else use a fat curling iron just to curl the ends of your hair under. If so, how do you do it? I know you can do this with a straightener but I just do it this way. I'm not actually curling it, I'm just flipping it under. Also, will long face framing layers look good on a round face? He-He- Thanks!Medium Longish Hair Questions?
You can use the long layers around your face if it's a young round face. If you've got naso-labial lines (cool name, huh? It's what plastic surgeons call the lines from the outer edges of your nose to the sides of your lips). Anyway ... if you have those any long, face framing style will age your face more. It exaggerates the lines.



I used to use my flat iron to turn my hair under. LOL I always said I wasn't curling it, I was bending it! If you're using a large bore curling iron, like 1陆 - 2 inches, just use it on the last 2'; of your hair. If you gather more of it, it's liable to look like sausage rolls!

No comments:

Post a Comment