Sunday, November 14, 2010

Girls with flawless beautiful hair.?

How the hell do you keep it like that? I mean, what's your hair routine to keep your hair in place all day and to not curl or change away from the style you left your house with?

How long does your routine take?

What are all the products you use?



My hair looks great when I leave my house but halfway through the day it does NOT look like it did in the morning. I can't really touch up on it since I'm in school. Any tips are appreciated. =]



BTW, it's not my straightener. I spent good money on it and I know people with the straightener who have great looking hair all day. I guess they just use good products or something. I don't really use product in mine. . . I wash it at night, straighten it in the morning. I put on a heat protectant before and that's it.Girls with flawless beautiful hair.?
I'm lucky because I got good hair from my genetics, lol...

But it's still a lot of work to keep it nice...



I normally shampoo everyday to keep my hair from getting all oily, and I use conditioner sometimes...



To dry my hair I just let it go naturally because if I use a hair dryer sometimes my hair gets frizzy hours later...



I use a treseme heat protector spray if i want to straighten my hair...



I barely use hairspray but when I do it's the volumnizing kind...



Avoid hair gels, and other uneccessary products...try to go as natural as possible to avoid 'bad hair'...





-- and btw no one has flawless hair!!Girls with flawless beautiful hair.?
hairspay..





or if you have thick hair, get it thinned and it will stay straight.



or use a straigtening/curl balm.




umm...well my hair is deff. not flawless...lol...but ik some people who r...people tell me to put a leave in conditioner...then straghten it...maybe use a little bit of hairspray...idk...good luck tho...i'd like to see these answers...
Wash:

John Freda Brilliant Blonde Shampoo

John Freda Brilliant Blonde Conditioner



Aply STRAIGHTSEXYHAIR leave in conditioner to damp hair



Air Dry Hair



Straighten hair section by section with my CHI flat iron.

(straightening with the CHI takes about 20 minutes total)





Spray with a light mist of hairspray if its hot and Humid



Anddd thats it just about.
really for me i just need a good haircut

and i wash my hair in the morning and blow dry it the straiten it and it stays all day!
i use fructis sleek and shine

and treseme heat tamer

and bed head split end leave-in conditioner

after i shower

then i straighten it
shampoo and condition your hair in the morning if you have dry hair then get some kind of leave in conditioner or oil product to put in your hair after you wash it i use chi silk infusion then put some straightening product in it almost any kind will work blow dry your hair straight and then straighten it in sections and spray it lightly with some hair spray just to finish it off and brush over it after you spray it
I had that problem to and I used to get really mad. So I started using products.



My hair is thick and frizzy so it takes a long time. I deep condition my hair once a week with V05. I use Garnier Fructis shampoo and conidtioner. When I get out the shower I rub in Fructis leave in conditioner. Then when it's dry I blow dry my hair or flat iron, put it in rollers for a slight wave so its not totally flat and leave them in overnite. In the morning I take them out add in shiner lotion and frizz ease lotion, a little bit of hair spray and I'm pretty much good for the day.



To touch up on school I brought a mini brush and my frizz ease bottle. I'd touch it up in the bathroom or between classes.



The only way my hair gets ruined is if it's that nasty humid/damp/foggy weather.



But, really, if you do this routinely your hair will become healthier on it's own. It's almost like you're training your hair. It takes work, but its worth it.
  • myspace pictures
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment