Thursday, November 11, 2010

What do you think of my video? (link)?

http://www.youtube.com/user/emilyjoanbeauty



i want to start making tutorials on how to make things my first video is how to make your own lip balm it has step to step easy to follow instructions my next video is how to curl your hair with a Straightener please take a look im not begging for you to subscribe that's your choice but im asking if you can look :)



i really thank you if you take a look!



thanks :]What do you think of my video? (link)?
HI emily,



Nice video. To promote this video add tags to this video. With the help of that people will able to find your video. Tags like ';how to lip balm'; , ';lip balm recipe'; etc. Search for other videos related to lip balm %26amp; just take a survey how people promote their videos on you tube.



Thanks.What do you think of my video? (link)?
wow nice effort

No comments:

Post a Comment