Sunday, November 14, 2010

Help. I have hair problems!?

I want to do something different with my hair today. What i usually do is i just straighten it down. I want to do something that you can do without cutting your hair or having to buy certain things. If you have an idea of a cute look don't just say....ex: Curl it.....

Tell me how to curl it and if i should put product in it. Or if i need to dry my hair a certain way before.... Understand? ok good.



My hair description: 2 inches past the shoulder, Dirty blonde, Not layered, Parts on the left side, Thin but lots of hair.

Products i have: Straightener, Blow dryer, curler, comb, brush, bobby pins/clips, hair ties, headbands, hair clamps, hairspray, hair gel, hair foam, hair bowsHelp. I have hair problems!?
You have a nice smile =D!



Your hair looks pretty smart at the moment, tbh i'm not too keen on girls with really curly hair, you could try make it a wavy style, or even dye you hair darker, as that would probably look pretty smart on you =).



All the best,



Nick.Help. I have hair problems!?
I have the same hair !! What I do is I take my bangs with the boobie pins and clip it back with the rest you should curl it lightley.
you look really cute and your hair looks pretty nice, you can do loads of things with it..



for your hair i think if you did the Jennifer Anniston's braided style it would look really good on you, its simple, required minimum effort and looks super cute!



here's a link to the pic%26gt; http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_RHYg0ftQ-CM/Sr



Also check out this slide show, it has great everyday hairstyles with instructions on the side, and most of them take less than 5 minutes...



here's the link%26gt; http://www.totalbeauty.com/content/galle





hope this helped, and again,lemme say you have cute hair! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment