Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How can I style my hair to look like this?

I already got my hair cut to look exactly like this:

http://flickr.com/photos/7363906@N07/499361850/



And when they straightened it professionally it looked really good, exactly like the picture.

I already have a ceramic straightener, but I just can't seem to do it again...

Also, I don't know what else to do with it, like should I curl it or put some barrettes in my hair?

Maybe you can show pics. of what I can do?

Thanks so much, I appreciate all of your answers!!How can I style my hair to look like this?
ok so first you have to wash it i suggest you use garnier sleek and shine shampoo, and conditioner then put the sleek and shine serum in your hair and spread it generously blow dry and use one of the fully curly brushes and and brush while u blowdry then when your done apply a little bit more serum and flat iron then when your done spritz some garnier hair spray NOT GEL all over your hair and trust me your hair will look AWWSOME hope i helped.How can I style my hair to look like this?
Put your hair up in large rollers to add volume. You can either blow dry it out or straighten, depending on which one gives a better effect for you. Then put some shine enhancing cream throughout your hair.
woooowwww. this isnt that pretty. straighten ur hair and make bangs. its really easy. commen sence.
oh, that's pretty easy-- all you have to do is put gel on the tips to make them a little spiky like hers

put gel after you straighten
Well when hair dressers do your hair its always looks amazing then its hard to repeat the look but that cut would look really cute curled like:http://lh5.ggpht.com/_2lEM_YCRcuU/R_IZZ0

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w149/ ( this would be cute too but you dont have to put braids you can just add a head band and pull it back. Just buy yourslef a curling iron (ceramic) And try things out look up different techniques and just play with it and see what you like. It would also look nice straightend in a small side pony tail or loose with a poof on top. Hope you liked them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment