Tuesday, November 16, 2010

To all girls- I need some help with my hair, can you help?

For an english project we have to write an essay and portray the way they look, dress, and act. I chose Blake Lively. I have to close, acting, and make up down, I just need help with the hair. So do any of you know how I can do my hair like Blake Lively? I don't have a curling iron or straightener, but I do have hair spray, gel, spray gel, shine serum, and leave in conditioner. Please help me ASAP, I have to read my essay to the class tomorrow, so therefore I have to look and act like her tomorrow during second period english. I would really appreciate your help, I really want to get an A on this project,

so thanks(:To all girls- I need some help with my hair, can you help?
try this to get her waves

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqp6nCXmG





love,

B.



thanks! if you can rate high and comment I would appreciate it!To all girls- I need some help with my hair, can you help?
you take mousse or hair spray and have your hair wet. then, you need to mess your hair up but not completeley FREAKY but to where blake livley has it: not straight but not a pig sty
It really all depends on your hair... if you have hair that's pretty much the same length as hers, then I would suggest large rollers... if you don't have large rollers, then I would suggest washing your hair, put a little bit of mousse (%26amp; shine serum if you want) in it and let it mostly dry, then part your hair either in the middle or slightly to the side, then twist both sections into a loose bun (I'm assuming you have bobby pins). Do the same with the back of your hair so that you have three buns all together, but don't twist too much, or too tightly, the trick is to wind it. Sleep on it overnight and then style it how you like in the morning... the result will be lightly tousled curls and it's very easy to work with.
  • Are satin bed sheets warm
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment