Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sedu or GHD? Help please!?

I need a new straightener and I am thinking about a sedu (the nano revolution 1 inch) or the GHD Iv styler. According to what research I have done, they are basically the same (both straighten and curl) and the reviews are basically the same, with the exception that the GHD seems to get a slightly higher rating on performance and quality.



The one thing I am worried about with the GHD is that is has no temperature control ( I have medium length, thick, slightly wavy/straight hair that never wants to stay straight when straightened). So, I am not sure what setting I would need.

I am also not fond of the price (280 from sephora before taxes - I live in Canada), HOWEVER, my boyfriend's brother is going to the UK this week where GHD is from, so I would be able to get one for 99 pounds (or 150 CAD not including taxes). This means I have to make a decision this week, cause I don't want to pay 300$ later if I chose the GHD.



What makes it hard is that people say the GHD is just slightly better (and I also like how they say their hair stayed straight all day!), but I can't seem to get over the temperature control part.



So those who have used a sedu, does it keep your hair straight all day? Winter and Summer?



GHD or SEDU?



Any help would be greatly appreciated!Sedu or GHD? Help please!?
You should get GHD's as they take about 5 seconds to heat up so it's quicker to straighten or curl your hair especially if your in a rush to get somewhere! and if your boyfriend's brother is going to the UK then you will be able to get them for a good price as you just said. SEDU's are good but they take longer, and they don't keep your hair straight or curly for the whole day. Personally I really think you should go for GHD's they are very good and they are worth your money! Have Fun with your new hair Straighteners!Sedu or GHD? Help please!?
I don't know more about Sedu,but I am using GHD and I feel it good.So I recommend you buy one.personal experience
I own the sedu revolution and i love it. Temperature control is an extremely important factor when looking for a flat iron. My sedu heats up in about 20 seconds and the plates are feel like silk on my hair. I have never had any snagging. My sedu keeps my hair straight for about two weeks and I have curly hair. I have not been able to try it in the summer yet. Alot also depends on the heat protectants you use. I use redken heat glide and chi silk infusion. If you end up deciding on a sedu, i reccomend getting the 12 piece set because its only ten dollars more than the flat iron by itself and it also includes the mini flat iron, heat mat, travel case, heat glove, dvd, mini travel case, 3 crane clips, a paddle brush, a fine tooth comb.

No comments:

Post a Comment