Thursday, November 11, 2010

How should I wear my hair today?

Is there a way to like naturally crimp your hair? I have a straightener and I have A curling iron. I have straight (little wavy in back) and it's dirty blond. Any idea's please? BTW! I am goin to spend the night with my friends tonight so we will be taking some pictures, so I want it to look flirty and cute. Thankyou!How should I wear my hair today?
There was a girl at my school who braided her shoulder length hair into several sections and then slept on it. In the morning it would look like she had crimped it. Although I will have to agree with some of the other post for flirty and cute I would use a big barrel curling iron and do 2'; sections all over your head and tie back or wear it loose.How should I wear my hair today?
Straighten your hair. I think straight hair looks great on people.
ew dont crimp it. that just makes you look trashy or like 10 years old. just curl it with a big barrled curler and then tie it back in a loose ponytail. it will make you look cute and flirty, but like you werent trying.
Straight hair is the bomb!
well i think you should straigtened it will look great on you and it makes it seem like you weren't trying so hard to look cute~HoodPrincess~
After you shower the night before, braid your hair in about 4-5 braids. The next morning take them out and they should be crimped. Make sure to make the braids the same length.

No comments:

Post a Comment