Sunday, November 14, 2010

I need a really good straightener???

my hair is kinda wavy and i really want it to be super straight. I tak ea shower at night and if i sleep with it wet it gets even more wavy. If i use a blow dryer it dets frizzy and still wavy. I think the straighteners that i have are just cheap crap. i dont remember how much they cost but one is the kind that you can change it to either straighten, curl, or crimp your hair. What is a really good straightener that isnt too expensive? i cant live with my hair being even a little bit wavy. I dont want to spend 100 dollars on a straightener but i can deal with 50 or so.I need a really good straightener???
buy

chiI need a really good straightener???
look on ebay or something, they have expensive quality things for cheap prices...
revlon or conair work..there not that expensive and they straighten your hair..if you go to walmart you will see the different prices...i would prefer you buyy onee thats 40 buxx or more =] and make sure its ceramic plated
I have curly hair and I use a Jilbere de Paris from Sally Beauty. Works great, and is right at $50. It has titanium plates, heats up fast, and leaves my hair shiny. Great buy.



http://www.sallybeauty.com/shop/1650/345
titanium tools, from Sally's Beauty Store
Chi is the best straightener that i know! But if ur looking for a cheaper price then u should go w/t Revlon or conair!!



hope this hlps!
i just bought a CHI on ebay for $95.00

and i LOVE it!!! It is sooooo worth the money!!!!!
you need a ceramic styler, they get hotter and reduce frizz. the best is ';chi'; and they have this spray you use with it to help with flyaways and frizz. they are about $50+ in texas. if that's too high $, Conair has a good one ( ihave it ) for @ $25.

I have afro annie curls and frizz, so i sympathize. good luck!!
anythign with ceramic plates and can reach high temps

yhe higher the better cuz the cuticle seals faster
Go to a hair supply/beauty store and you can get a good straightener for 50. I have the same kinda of hair that you have. Just make sure the hot part of the straightener is ceramic, because it gets the hottest. Make sure you put in a product if you straighten your hair everyday to protect it.
Chi is officially one of the best straighteners there are but it's really expensive. Shop around and see what you can get before jumping into one thing.
seriously, chis are worth it. i tried so many other straighteners and they all seemed to damage my hair and it took so long to straighten when compared to my friends' chis. I finally gave in, saved money, and bought one. It's definitely worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment