Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Your opinion from experience on GHD IV Styler?

I've heard all about GHD straighteners and how good they are... and maybe I've been sucked in, because I am definitely getting one, I'm just deciding on what model.



I have long, thin hair which is naturally spiraled. I want the straightener to curl as well and straighten, though.



So I was thinking of getting the GHD IV Styler (not the GHD Salon Styler or Mini Styler)... I was wondering if people think it's a good choice and is it worth it?



At the moment, I'm stuck with a stupid Remington that is ruining my hair COMPLETELY and doesn't even straighten properly anymore...Your opinion from experience on GHD IV Styler?
well people on youtube have reviews on it but i personally feel that it is pointless spending over 200 bucks on a flat iron. I have a cortex that goes up too 410 degrees, and GHD doesn't even have a tempature dial. I got my cortex for about 30 bucks at TJMaxx and on sites like folica.com its as bit over a 100 dollars. There are some many other great choice that can do just as well as the GHD if not better, such as Amika, Chi, Solia, and Sedu!

Hope I helped! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment