Sunday, November 14, 2010

How can i get either pretty curls with no frizz or straight hair without having ot use chemicals?

i curently have very curly and frizzy hair! but my curls arent always pretty and bouncy. most of the time theyre just a big mess and very very frizzy., b/c of this i usually leave it in a bun, or have to straighten it with a revlon ceramic hair straightener which takes me an hour( thats after it has already dried too! if not dried mor elike 2). i really need your help and i want straight hair without having to get it neautralized or anything with chemiclas cuz my mom wont let me.How can i get either pretty curls with no frizz or straight hair without having ot use chemicals?
Hi, here's some great tips, you'll find more useful information there I'm sure :)

http://www.carefair.com/Hair/The_De_Friz

http://www.carefair.com/Hair/Smooth_StraHow can i get either pretty curls with no frizz or straight hair without having ot use chemicals?
check your local mall. They have a kiosk in mine that has these amazing flat irons that can straighten, flip. or curl your hair, and it literally takes 20 min. I use to spend an hour curling my hair, and a ton of hairspray later, my curls would still fall. I use this thing with no product, and my curls hold for 2 days! And it takes all the frizz out, and leaves it really shiny and pretty.
use a straightening shampoo and conditioner by marc anothony. or a curly shampoo and conditioner by marc anthony. or use one of those and a moisturizing marc anthony conditioner. as you can see.... ilove marc anthony hair products
the pink ISO straitener. I have one. They are pretty expensive. They fun around $150-$200. But believe me girl. This thing is magic. Not only does it striaghten your hair but you can also curl your hair with it and style your hair with it. You don't need any chemicals and when your done you hair is amazingly soft. I'm telling you, this flat iron is a girls best friend.
For the pretty curls..

you can either straighten out your hair, and apply curls with a curling iron.

or you can use BedHead products and find one for your hair type. apply a mousse to your wet hair, blow drw it while ';scrunching your hair'; and then apply a hairspray to it to hold the curls..



for straight hair with no chemicals..

you can buy a flat iron.

depending on how course your hair is,

if it is very fine you can get one from your local rite aid or walmart

for extremely frizzy/curly hair i reccomend a CHI flat iron or Hot Tools,which most salons sell. you can purchase the CHI for around 100 dollars, and a Hot Tools for about 30
I have exactly the same hair type. I straighten mine to death and have used hundreds of shampoos %26amp; products that claim to help frizz, but none have worked.

One thing I do quite often now is wear rollers. It took me a while to master the technique, but now I put my hair in rollers straight away when my hair is still wet. The best thing to do is to apply a bit of serum, pull the hair tightly into the rollers and wear them overnight. The result is perfect curls, but you might have to straighten bits at the top that go a bit frizzy.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment