Sunday, November 14, 2010

Hair straightening questions!!!!!!! please answer!!!!!?

okay so my hair is horrible! i hate it but i have to live with it. you see, after i take a shower and let my hair dry it is so frizzy and gross but my hair cant curl or scrunch. when i straighten my hair it looks amazing(thats the only time it does) and i straighten it when im going out to nice places or partys you know stuff like that. anyways the thing is my sister broke the straightener :( so i cant sraighten it now and my mom doesnt know when she can go get a new one. so anyway the point is now im going to try to blow dry my hair straight but i have a few questions.

1) does blow drying your hair straight work as good as a straightener?

2)how long does it take?

3) how do you do it?



i always try and do it but it never works i know im doing it wrong and i get so frustrated so can you guys give me advice on how to do it. include videos links all that stuff. oh and answer the questions above ^ thanks so much i really appreciate it!!!!!!!!! best answer will get 10 pointsHair straightening questions!!!!!!! please answer!!!!!?
My hair is naturally curly too, and I usually let it dry for a little bit while im doing my makeup. When I'm ready to blow dry it, I brush it out and put a dime sized amount of straightening balm (I use Victoria's Secret Straightening balm, $13) throughout my hair. Make sure to keep the blow dryer facing down while alternating sides, to keep hair smooth. If you already have curly hair, blowing upwards will just create more frizz. After you've dried 70% of your hair, create about 5 horizontal sections and pin up. Take each section down one by one, starting @ the bottom of your head. Go over each section with a brush (round preferred) to make sure everything is dry. Then, flip head over and blow for about a minute, to add volume. When you finish, use a tiny bit of serum (I use CHI silk infusion, $15) to smooth over hair to create that sleek %26amp; shiny look! This usually takes me around 15-20 minutes, to get the ';straightened'; look a flat iron would give you.Hair straightening questions!!!!!!! please answer!!!!!?
1.)i dont think it works as good but maybe if you do it right with the right products it might look better

2.)depends on you

3.)i would check out some you tube videos for tips and tutorials
I have the same problem with the frizziness of my hair. It not curly wavy or straight, just frizzy. Blow drying my hair straight doesn't work for me. It looks better then if I were to let it air dry but it doesn't look good. When my straightner broke I used the iron but my hair is really long. I would take the iron and cover my hand with a towel. If you have a curling iron just pull it straight through your hair and quickly.





Hope that helps :)
okay, what you can get it straightening shampoo and spray,

i used to have some, but i don't use them anymore.

they could work.
1.yes i blow dry my hair straight, it doesnt work as great as straightening it with a straightener but it works until you can get a new one

2. it takes until your hair gets all the way dry, no dampness what so ever

3. ok i brush my hair straight, make sure its all brushed out, then i just begin to blow dry it, alternating the sides that i do it. then when its almost all the way dry, flip your hair upside down, it gives you more volume.



hope i helped :)
i never straitend my hair or anything like that just get a straightner and its all good i guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment