Sunday, November 14, 2010

HAIR...........10POINTSS?

okay so i bought a straightener, which also can be used to curl hair... so i curled my hair today, i sprayed my curls with hair spray, and like half an hour later the curls feel out and i was left with

straight hair...



it cost a lot, and its used by the hairdressers..



The lady demenstrated it on my hair to show me how it turns out, she got a real nice curl in my hair, and it stayed in for a longer time.. she also said a good iron should keep your curls in for a long time... but it didnt stay in long at all...



soo... is there a secret or what?



because i want my curls to stay in for a long time...

hair spray doesnt help me at all..

also if you have any vids that show how to get nice ringlet curls using a staightener :)



thankx guysHAIR...........10POINTSS?
First of all...I know EXACTLY how you feel! I can never get my hair the same way as my hairstylist does it!



To answer your question, apply something on your hair before you dry it (moose, thermal mist, etc.) dry it, style it, then put on some hairspray...it works for me!



If that still doesn't work,then ask your hairstylist.



Good luck!HAIR...........10POINTSS?
Honestly, I know it sounds strange, but the absolute BEST way is to use beer. Yes, beer! So, take some beer, wet the hair section, and roll in a curler. Do this all over your head, then blow dry all the curlers till the hair is dry. Take them out and finger style. You will have awesome curls all day. And the best part is, you WON'T smell like beer (somehow the beer smell goes away in the drying process, I don't know why). I am totally serious, try it. If you don't believe me, try it some night when you aren't going out just to see if it works. You'll love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment