Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How to stop hair curling upwards at the tips?

I have straight hair that is around shoulder length. I try and avoid wearing it down because it curls up at the tips, I got told that after it grows past your shoulders it avoids that problem. But what do I do in the mean time? it's been like this for months now.



Also what do I do about thick hair, I can't really do anything with it. Everytime I get out of the shower its nice and straight but it will never stay like that. When it goes dry its all frizzy and never stays straight, and it starts to feel really hot. Is there anything I can do to make my hair a little thinner or prevent this?



Do I need to get a straightener to fix these problems? If so which one? I dont want to get one that is expensive :(How to stop hair curling upwards at the tips?
There's nothing you can do in the mean time, unfortunately. Just wait until it's past your shoulders.How to stop hair curling upwards at the tips?
Try not to go to bed when your hair is wet or moist...



or how about a pony tail and tie to tip of hair also
a flatiron works miracles and you need to trim it and have your hairdresser thin it out with thinning shears you will be amazed

No comments:

Post a Comment