Sunday, November 14, 2010

Survey: What Hair Texture do you have?

Hi! I was wondering what is everyone's natural hair texture? Straight,Wavy,Curly,Afro,Kinky? I just notice that a lot of people don't leave their homes with their hair in its natural state. Many use straighteners, curling perms,straightening perms, hair dyes, weaves (hair extensions) and many products with harsh chemicals in them. Some do this, basically for daily maintenance but others take it too far. Either way we have got to start taking better care of our hair and watching the chemicals we put in our head. There are many accessible natural products that will leave you with the same bangin hairstyles and maybe even new and better looking styles for a change =]!



Really, I'm just here to take a poll for school, so many answers will be appreciated, thanx! =]. Oh and please state how long it takes you to daily maintain your hair.Survey: What Hair Texture do you have?
straight, shiny, and boring :(

um just three minutes to comb until its tangle free.Survey: What Hair Texture do you have?
straight
Naturally curly, I straighten it a lot, but I take really good care of my hair. I don't put many products on it and I protect it from the heat. So no damages here.



It takes about an hour +.
Naturally wavy. I straighten it like once a week but I don't think that it does any serious damage to my hair. Some weeks go by without straightening it at all xP I wash my hair every day %26amp; apply conditioner, but that's about it. Oh %26amp; I try to eat healthy %26amp; a lot of the stuff that's good for hair, like eggs. I eat omelets every breakfast =)) As for styling it, it takes kinda long coz wavy hair is hard to maintain, and my hair is sorta long too (it's a bit longer than the middle of my back). So I'd say around an hour or so. More if I'm going on a date ;)
curly
My hair is long , wavy and thick. I agree 100% to finding alternatives to dying, coloring, perming, etc. I wear my hair in a pony tail alot becase I don't want to damage my hair all the time with straightening or curling it. I would rather have long , healthy hair in a ponytail than dry damaged hair that broke off at the mere touch. So I am in agreement. Best of luck!
curly as poo
I have naturally straight hair, the only thing I do im the morning is brush it, and on occasion I will put gel or mousse in it and scrunch it. It takes me about 5 minutes. I juts don't have time to do all the fancy stuff like curling or teasing or anything.
ccuuurrrllllyyyy sorta kinky too
straight but abit wavey

i alwayssss straighten my hair before leaving home thoo :)
I have locks. It takes me 5-10 minutes to daily maintain my hair or even less. Before locking my hair I had thick kinky afro hair
My original hair is afro but when its flat ironed its straight. When its nappy it takes about 5 or 10 minutes to do and whe its straightened it takes 5 to 20 minutes depending on what i do.
i have really puffy curly hair when theirs no products in it but when i wet it its wavy and pretty i don't like putting to much product but i just use some to control the frizz when its dry

No comments:

Post a Comment