Sunday, November 14, 2010

My mom loves my hair, I hate it! Read more!?

I have frizzy, extremely wavy (with a few ringlets here and there), and thick hair. It is all over the place. My mom loves it because her pin-straight-without-doing-a-thing-to-it is ';boring'; to her. She won't buy me hairspray, relaxer, or a straightener because she loves my hair. I usually use a home iron to straighten my hair (VERY bad for your hair, I know, but it's what I resorted to) and then steal my mom's hairspray (also bad, but I am desperate). She won't buy me any ';non-frizz'; products, either.



Are there any at-home remedies that get rid of frizz, wave, and curl? If not, how can I convince my mom to get me some products?My mom loves my hair, I hate it! Read more!?
flatning it with an iron, and using bad hairspray will just make ur hair worse!!!some things u can do is leaving condition in for 30min and rinsing, or leaving mayo in ur hair and rinsing it.My mom loves my hair, I hate it! Read more!?
lol nice.

Report Abuse


Blowdrying your hair isn't always good but if you do that your hair will be naturally straighter when you're done. Just an idea.
I don't know of any at home remedies, but here's how you could convince your mama:



Sit her down and tell her casually and carefully that even though she really likes your hair, it's bothering you. Explain that your hair gets on your nerves. Say how it's always the same and you want a little change now and then. (telling her you want it to look like hers would be a plus :] ) Also, offer to pay for the products yourself.



hope this helped!

good luck!
buy ur own stuff thats wut i gotta do!
maybe buy your own hair products. she can't tell you not to use your own personal stuff and i'm sure once she sees how pretty some of your new styles are she won't be upset.
sit her down and explain it to her that she may love your hair but by not allowing you to experiment to find out what you love, you'll never love your own hair - and that's what matters. By forcing her opinion on you, you may constantly feel insecure because what she may love is something you want to change.



Tell her that by allowing you to try new things, you can learn to love your own hair instead of doing something drastic one day out of frustration (which many teens resort to)

So unless she wants to see you chop off all of your hair, dye it purple and make an oath never to wash it...

she should be more understanding =]
Get a job and buy your own stuff. Or you could blow dry it straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment