Sunday, November 14, 2010

How should I do my hair for the concert I'm performing at?

well tomorrow i'm going to be performing at this concert thing with 5 other people. there'll be about 600 people in the audience.



anyways, let me describe my hair as specific possible:

k, so, it's light brown/dirty blond (i don't think you needed to know that, but just in case :P)

it's a tad frizzy, %26amp; its curly, but not like really really curly.

it's like this lady's hair: http://www.tvlesson.com/lessonimages/125

except, it doesn't start being curly from the top. it starts being curly in the middle of my head. %26amp; its frizzy.



i also don't own a straightener, or curler, or anything. i normally just scrunch my hair with sunsilk captivating curls, but it still stays really frizzy. so, if you do recommend scrunching my hair, can you tell me some mousses that make your hair look nice %26amp; not frizzy?



soooo, can you tell me an easy way that i should style my hair for tomorrow? we start singing at like 7 pm or something. should i like braid it or something really tightly before bed? idkk. %26amp; please give me step by step instructions, because I'm retarded at this stuff. ;D



thank youu :)

No comments:

Post a Comment