Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I need help with my hair?!?

I'm bi-racial (so half black half white) and i have really curly hair. But it is not the african american kinky curls. My hair is really hard to deal with. I love my hair when it is strait, but the only time its strait is when I go to a hair dresser. Plus when I do straiten my hair it takes at least 3 hours, and then, still it is thick and poofy, and some parts remain wavy. I don't like straitening my hair cause it takes so long so I try to leave it curly. But my hair is a frizz ball when its dry-and im not exaggerating, it's like 3 inches of frizzy curl thickness %26amp; it's super dry no matter how much products I use. Right now I use Aussie shampoo, herbal essences conditioner, mark anthony for curls hairspray and herbal essences set me up mousse.



So any ways, any products that I could use to tame my hair?



What will help to grow it longer?



If I want to straiten it, what's the best way to do that? I have a pro T3 wet to dry straightener.



Thank you so much, your help is greatly appreciated, even if you answer one of these questions! :)I need help with my hair?!?
Bed head products work really good on curly hair.And its also cool if u straighten it than curl it with an iron.I need help with my hair?!?
USE GARNIER STRAIGHT HAIR SHAMPOO

OR TRIM UR HAIR

GOOD LUCK!
you know you can perm your hair strait
Have your hairdresser permenently straighten your hair...also, gel could work on your hair, just not too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment