Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How to make my hair almost perfectly straight?

I have a Remington T-Studio straightener that goes to either 300-320-340- 360-or 400. My hair isn't really thick or really thin either, it's in the middle.

I just want to make it as straight as possible. And I only have one Garnier hair spray, which I don't like cause it makes your hair look all oily. And my hair is to my shoulders pretty much.



What is your best technique to straightining hair (Not straightining it in, or curling it out with it)



If your going to make fun of me don't even answer :D



ALMOST PERFECTLY STRAIGHT. Cause I know it's impossible to get it perfect.



Oh, and when I do it. My hair always flips out after a period of time. Any ideas?How to make my hair almost perfectly straight?
Your question needs some clarifying. It's a bit hard to understand. Are you saying your hair is curly? Like I said, I'm not sure. Usually though, a flat iron is what is recommended. You could also try a hair relaxer treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment