Sunday, November 14, 2010

I need ideas for my hair...?

I want to do something different with my hair today. What i usually do is i just straighten it down. I want to do something that you can do without cutting your hair or having to buy certain things. If you have an idea of a cute look dont just say....ex: Curl it.....

Tell me how to curl it and if i should put product in it. Or if i need to dry my hair a certain way before.... Understand? ok good.



My hair discription: 2 inches past the shoulder, Dirty blonde, Not layered, Parts on the left side, Thin but lots of hair.

Products i have: Straightener, Blow dryer, curler, comb, brush, bobbypins/clips, hair ties, headbands, hair clamps, hairspray, hair gel, hair foam, hairbowsI need ideas for my hair...?
When I curl my hair I usually curl it with the curling iron down and begin to frame my face with curls that are sorta Ferrah Fossett status.I need ideas for my hair...?
OK Madison i think u should do with Ur hair is straighter it then put an clamp in it like an small hump in the front with the clamp then put all ur hair in an ponytail its so pretty like that help me with my question.

i hope my answer help u

No comments:

Post a Comment