Sunday, November 14, 2010

How to turn curly hair into straight hair?

I have really nice natural curly hair and I know how to control the frizz so that it wont get puffy. People at school compliment me all the time and they can't resist to touch. Having curly hair is nice but I look good with straight hair too and the only way to do get straight hair is to go to the salon and spend about $25. I don't want to be spending money just to get my hair straighten to last for a few days. I have a lot of straighteners like...Maxiglide, Remington Wet 2 Straight ( don't worry I NEVER straighten my hair when it's wet ), Vidal Sassoon Wet to Set, and Vidal Sassoon Classic...but they dont work that well, or maybe it's just me, especially the Maxiglide, it leaves my hair dry and dull. I have one blow dryer that I just bought recently but I suck at blow drying. I have also tried some straightening cremes and serums like the Easy Straight Flat-Iron Finish...my hair would curl at the ends no matter how much I put on...and the Sunsilk Straight to Perfection Leave-in Creme...my hair would curl too. I know that it's not my shampoo and conditioner cause Tresemme makes my hair soft and shiny when I leave it curly. Can I get some help here? I would like to know some straightening serums or cremes that actually work, that leave your hair SHINY and SMOOTH so that straightening would be easier cause I suck at blow drying ofcourse. And please I dont want to be spending money on another straightener. I'd rather work with what I have...How to turn curly hair into straight hair?
How do you expect to get nice, shiny, straight hair with cheap-o straighteners?

I would get a Solia- in the long run it's less money than buying a bunch of products. In order to get stuff that ';actually works- '; you'll need to spend the money, honey. Plus- a good flat iron is much better than messing around with a bunch of chemicals and screwy flat irons.

How to turn curly hair into straight hair?
Flatten it!
use the creme then straiten
For your hair curling on the ends that could either be because you have dead ends, or that your hair is shoulder length. To fix that you'll have to cut it. And for frizz I usually use this stuff called ';Zero Frizz'; ';Corrective Hair Serum'; by Schwarzkopf.



Also a tip I learned is that after you condition your hair, if you wash it out with cold water, it seals the cuticle, which leaves it with some shine.



Hope this helps.
I have the same problem haha. and i tried all the straighteners out there also serums. I asked my hairdresser what i could do to fix this, and she told me to buy a PROFESSIONAL hair straightener, it only cost me 35-40.00 and i swear on it every time i use it. It keeps my hair shiny and smooth, and then to keep away unwanted little curly strands that i refeer to as ';frizz '; she told me to buy '; John freidas frizz-eaze'; it works wonders! all you do is put a pea size amount un your hand rubb together and lightly put through your hair and TADA! im ready to go. everyone loves my curly hair too, but i can't stand itt , i lovvee my straight hair! :) . So go to the hairdresser and see what they say for youu :) and ask them about the professional hairstraightener. if yu have a local hair dresser like one in a little town , they may give you a better deal. Just check it out , go to a hair cutters and im sure they will give you the best advice out there ;)

goodluckk!! i hope this helps?

karlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment