Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I need your help y! answers! kind of long! ez 10 points.. please help!?

i really like this guy in my school. he is a junior (about to be senior) and im a sophmore (about to be junior!). he's smart, funny (makes a lot of jokes constantly), and sweet, and drop- dead gorgeous. he's not in my ANY of my classes... mainly becuase he's a JUNIOR and i'm a SOPHMORE. we have like no classes together- none, zippo! you are probably wondering how i know he's sweet and stuff... i heard him telling his friend that he was taking all gifted. he makes jokes a lot becuase all the kids who suuround him in the hallways laugh at his jokes. i really want ot get his attention. but im scared to death to say hey to him. um.. hello? he's gonna wonder why is this girl i dont even know talking to me? he's gonna be creeped out. i want to get his attention. i don't think im ugly. im 5' 1'; and 110. i have thick black wavy air up to mid-back. my parents refuse to let me get a curling iron or a straightener or hairspray (they think it will ruin my hair). but my hair kinda looks good nevertheless. i have glasses- is that like a turnoff? b/c i cant get contacts until senior year... when he's a frosh in college-. i want him to notice me soooo badly. all my friends know that i have it really badly! i constantly listen to love story, teardrops on my guitar, and you belong with me by taylor swift. it's kinda embarrassing. how can i get him to notice me?!?!? i really like him a lot. but he doesnt even know i exist!!! please help me! guys, what do you find attractive in girls- that catches your attention and makes you notice her? please answer!!!!!!! (%26amp; i have a clean, straight mind so please dont say inappropriate things- please.)I need your help y! answers! kind of long! ez 10 points.. please help!?
You should first make friends with his friends and then ask them to introduce you to her.Then you can hang out with him and your friends.But do'nt let him know your feelings right away or else you might loose your friendship with him.Be cool and confident.Frankly speaking you have a problem with your weight.Here's the solution.Everyday walk for half an hour.Avoid sleeping in the afternoon and noon at all cost as they help to increase weight.Avoid high calorific foods like milk products,butter,rice,potatoes,drinks at all cost.Do push ups a bit.Drink lots of water and eat raw vegetables like carrots,tomatoes to reduce acne.If you follow my advise then you will be in shape in 40 days.You should style your front hair to look attractive.I need your help y! answers! kind of long! ez 10 points.. please help!?
I'm not saying this is the best suggestion but this is what I would probably do - IF i were in your situation. (;



so it doesn't seem odd, you could try finding out who some of his friends are, and get your friends to make friends with his friends! LOL [if they have any classes with HIS friends] then if you're in his 'group' or around him, it won't seem peculiar because you'll be with your friends who will be with his friends - make sense?



so once your friends are friends with his friends [might take some time but patience is a virtue (: better to start now than later] you could get them to ask some of his friends who [this guy that you like] is. then ask to meet him if you're not introduced. then at least - he can acknowledge you and know you by name. after that - you could hang around his friends and gradually talk to him. it won't seem peculiar because it'll just look like you're with your friends who are with his friends (:



hope i made some sense heheh



xxx good luck. it might be hard but TRYING is the best way to learn :D

No comments:

Post a Comment