Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Help with semi-long hair (guy)?

I am a 16-year old guy and I have semi-long hair like that : http://bestuff.com/stuff/guys-with-semi- (exactly like the one with the black shirt). My problem is that the hair itself is very thin and they tend to curl in undesirable directions. At the end, I often have curls at one side, but not at the other one. How should I dry/comb my hair for the curls to be uniform both sides? Currently, after shower I wait 10 mins before drying, and then I comb... but sometimes its already too late! I already tried a straightener, and it was working well, but my brother started to laugh at me and I quit since :( Any ideas? I appreciate your help.Help with semi-long hair (guy)?
You can blow dry the curls out by having the hot air blow straight down in the direction you want your hair to lay. If you want more curly, you could put product in it and try to scrunch it (the less curly part) while blow drying. Good luck! And if the straightener worked - don't let your brother make you feel bad about it. He's just jealous of your newly awesome hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment