Sunday, November 14, 2010

HAiR QUESTION....PLEASE HELP??

I have long hair that is about halfway down my back. It is naturally a pain in the *ss!! I can't just wash it brush it and go. If I do it's like kind of wavy, but mostly just fuzzy. Now it looks ok if I straighten it, curl it or put mousse in and scrunch it, but does anybody have hair that sounds like mine? How do you deal with it? Do you know of any easy ways to fix it?



Also I just bought that hair straightener from Remington that dries and straightens your hair at the same time.

Have any of you used this and does it work well??

I was wondering b/c I haven't opened it yetHAiR QUESTION....PLEASE HELP??
you sound JUST LIKE ME..........i straighten it........but i use straightening creams to make it easier.......or scrunch my hair and blow dry..........tryy anti esponja from sunsilk its amazingHAiR QUESTION....PLEASE HELP??
Get a haircut and tell your stylist you want to be able to air-dry and have it look good. A good cut works wonders.
yeah u should return that straightener because i had one that does that and it sucked!! it dries out your hair and leaves tons of damage
Cut your hair a little. Maybe to your shoulder blades or right above that.

I have hair that won't do anything expect straighten easy.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;
I have a frieand with hair like that. She washes it, combs it, straghtins it and leaves. I have that hair straightnener and it works great! Open it and try it. You'll love it.

P.S. She does it all under fithteen minuites. You just have to practice.
I would recommend cutting your hair a little shorter, it will be alot easier to maintain.

No comments:

Post a Comment