Sunday, November 14, 2010

How do I stop my hair flicking out?

My hair is short (just above my shoulders) and the ends flick out a lot! I straighten it, but it only stays straight for ten minutes maximum, and then the back starts to flick out. How can I stop this from happening? I've tried to curl the back inwards with my straighteners, but that still doesn't seem to have an effect.

Oh, and if anyone knows any really good products to keep your hair straight and shiny, please let me know :)How do I stop my hair flicking out?
If you get one of those round brushes and use it whilst drying your hair, that might work. It kinda makes your hair flick in, but the results can be a bit varied..How do I stop my hair flicking out?
Hey i had the same problem and i have reli curly hair n layers- the ends start to flick. I have to do go inwards with my straightners at the ends and it stays straight the whole day. Just go REALLY slowly over your hair then curl it inwards, or use a straitening brush .

Report Abuse


To stop your hair flicking out depends on the cut, if your hair is layered, it is more likely to flick, if you have one length hair this can be remedied by having each section cut longer so that the top section falls naturally under. If you want straight healthy hair use Redkens Iron spray.
If you use the straightening spray with the pink nozzle, you find it at supermarkets, and just spay then brush, that usually works.



GD0203

No comments:

Post a Comment