Sunday, November 14, 2010

Tips on curling hair?

My straightener broke so my only choice is to curl my hair. I just have no idea how to do it. I did it yesterday with all the little rolls that yuo heat up and roll your hair in (can't remember what there called) But I didn't like the way it came out, the curls were all different sizes and were all over the place.



How can I curl my hair with a curling iron. How long should I keep my hair rapped in it before I take it out?Tips on curling hair?
you could use rollers they are great. wash your hair as usual then take bits of your hair and roll it around the rollers when you have rolled it to the top of your head then clip it and leave it until your hair dries, you could speed things up by using a hair-drier.



anyway i hope this helps, you can buy the pack of rollers at a pharmacy.Tips on curling hair?
go on youtube and seach for a user called pursebuzz, she shows you exactly how to curl your hair in a few of her vids. lol. i dont know how to do it either, but i watched her, and learned. it's really easy.
  • hair bows
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment