Sunday, November 14, 2010

How do i make really thick and frizzy hair look good during the day without making it more frizzy?

every day i just throw my hair in a messy bun and then furing the day when i have to go to teh bathroom i look in the mirror and there it is and ugly hairdoo with hair curling/frizzing on the sides adn it just looks terribly. my brother says you look a lot better with your hair straightened. and the only way i can get my hair straightened is when i get a haircut adn they have such good products and straighteners but they are just too expensive. is there any way you could help me. also my broter sadi i will get more guys asking me out if my hair looked good. so help pleaseHow do i make really thick and frizzy hair look good during the day without making it more frizzy?
I know what works for me. I have naturally curly and natural frizz.



I use a hair serum before drying (citrus shine is cheap but a good product). I usually let it dry naturally, however if you are on the go use a cool blow dryer that has powerful wind force. Then use a ceramic hair straightener. Sealing the hair before styling is not only good but serum is good for sealing in water. The more moisture your hair has the better it is to manage and no frizz. I do not use any alcohol products or products that say no alcohol, I use oil base products. If your hair is frizzy it lacks oil. Using oil based products will promote oil that your so few sebaceous glands don;t. To straighten more permanently comb a perm thru your hair leave on 20 minutes and then nutrallize for 5 making sure you comb the hair straight and do not wash for 24-48 hours. Not even a ponytail. How do i make really thick and frizzy hair look good during the day without making it more frizzy?
Oh my i have the frizziest hair known to girlkind an i've just got those babyliss pro radiance straighteners and they are AMAZING

they are the 230s and keep my hair straight all day

i am still looking for products though to put on my hair to help so if you hear any tips post them here.

Honestly check them out



http://www.marieclaire.co.uk/beauty/botd/270346/babyliss-pro-230-radiance-straighteners.html



http://www.sofeminine.co.uk/news/beauty/n14576.html



http://fashionontrend.co.uk/?s=babyliss

No comments:

Post a Comment